Business & Zoning Processes
For permitted uses in commercial and industrial districts, the business license process is required.  
Business license/registration application - click to view/print the business license application.
Liquor license application - click to view/print the  liquor license application. Home Occupation license application - click to view/print the  home occupation license application. Solicitor license application - click to view/print the solicitor license application.

For Zoning procedures - click to view/print the Development Packet.

Building permits are required for signs and other improvement projects. Click for the  Building Department webpage.

      Village of Round Lake | 442 N. Cedar Lake Road Round Lake, IL 60073  |  Phone: 847-546-5400  |  Fax: 847-546-5405
      Contact Us  |  Site Map   Village Hall Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
      Powered by MunicipalCMS
      E-notify RSS Feeds